• 1 chicken breasts
• 2 links chorizo sausage
• 8 tortillas
• 1 can refried beans
• 1 package microwaveable Spanish rice (90 sec type)
• 1 oz American cheese
• ½ cup milk
1. Clean chicken thoroughly, pound the chicken breast to 1/4″ thick and cut to individual serving size. Marinate the chicken in lime juice.
2. Heat pan over medium high heat, remove chorizo from casing. Pan fry chorizo breaking into smaller pieces until cooked completely. With a slotted spoon, remove the chorizo from pan and set aside leaving the fat for cooking the chicken.
3. Cook chicken in same pan until cooked completely through.
4. Add chorizo back to pan and cook till warm.
5. Sauce: Slowly melt 1oz American cheese in ½ cup milk over medium low to low heat.
6. Warm tortillas in microwave (15-20 seconds) and serve.
To serve: Place cooked chicken on a plate, top with the chorizo and add sauce. Serve with tortillas, rice and refried beans.